Re: [CQ-Contest] Competing in the Daylight

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Competing in the Daylight
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 11:32:16 -0000
It is important to check the messages that the log robots send back to you.
They mean that your log may be malformed in such a way that the log checking
process may not be able to properly score your entry.  Messages like a
missing exchange or invalid data in a column may indeed be an error on your
part(not copied exchange), or typos (didn't hit space and typed exchange in
call field), or they could be software problems(logger didn't put space
between long call and exchange column).  So don't just ignore them, check
them out and make sure you know they are not simple typos or a bug in the
logging software.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net