Re: [CQ-Contest] QSL Practices

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QSL Practices
From: Sherman Banks <w4atl@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2006 13:01:03 -0500
I QSL 100%.  I import all of my contest QSOs into DXBase.  When a card
comes in I mark it as confirmed and if it has PSE QSL I hit the button
for a label.  About once per month I print out the labels, stick them on
the cards and get them to the bureau or mail direct.  DXBase even will
print address labels for domestic contacts.

If someone takes the time to work me in a contest and send a QSL, then I
will send them one back.  Computer logging and printing labels have
taken a lot of the work out of QSLing.  To me it is the final TNX for
the QSO.