[CQ-Contest] Worst contesting location?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Worst contesting location?
From: "John Geiger" <ne0p@lcisp.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 03:36:20 -0000
I know that the best contest location has been discussed many times before, and
I seem to remember that EA8 came out on top.  But here is a twist on this-what
is the worst contesting location, based on propagation, geography, rarity, etc.

One place I would propose would be the South Shetland Islands-but I could be
very wrong.  It seems that the SSI are far enough south to be in the aurora
zone, they aren't close to any large ham population centers except for LU and
PY, and they are in a pretty common CQ zone.  >From a propagation and location
standpoint Heard Is. and the FT5 islands would probably be even worse, but they
are so rare that it would overcome those factors, and they are in a rarer CQ
zone for the CQWW also.

Anyone else have ideas on this?

73s John NE0P