Re: [CQ-Contest] LotW Support by ARRL Officials & Officers

To: "CQ-Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] LotW Support by ARRL Officials & Officers
From: "Ward Silver" <hwardsil@centurytel.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 16:22:23 -0800
Addressing the case of the Directors and Vice Directors listed in the original
post - I believe that by volunteering countless hours on behalf of their
divisions in particular and amateur radio in general, they are showing more
than their share of support for "the product."  I know for a fact that the
officers listed are also doing their share of heavy lifting both at HQ and on
the road - there are no slackers in the lot. More than one of those folks on
the list also volunteers elsewhere in other ways that you might not even be
aware of. Whether they do or do not use LOTW is but a single pixel of the Big
Picture.  Zoom out, OM.

Now about those those ND and WY logs...I do believe there are plenty of active
folks from those states that could be exhorted to LOTW their logs and you are
just the guy to do it!

73, Ward N0AX