Re: [CQ-Contest] A proposal

To: "Doug Smith W9WI" <w9wi@earthlink.net>,"cq-contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] A proposal
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 05:42:35 -0000
Let me  play 'out-house' lawyer...(T.I.C.)
1. What are the min/max on/off times..??..
2. A 30 or 31 day month..??..
3. Must it be a continuous month or can months overlap..??..
4. Do LOTW QSLs count..??..

(T.I.C.=Tongue-in-cheek)

MAL
N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm
http://geocities.com/n7mal/
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia