Re: [CQ-Contest] Distanced-Based Contest Concept

To: David Pruett <k8cc@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Distanced-Based Contest Concept
From: Jim George <n3bb@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 23:04:03 -0500
Good point.The grid squares would need to be the exchange along with the
Zone. That way the contact could be scored by one's own software as well as
the contest organizer. This exchange would make the content of the QSO mean
something other than simply copying the call sign as well. The CQ WAZ Zone
or the ITU Zone would be the mult. This would be a contest that would level
the present system quite a bit.

Jim N3BB