Re: [CQ-Contest] SO vs. SOA Scores

To: Barry <w2up@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SO vs. SOA Scores
From: "Richard L. King" <k5na@ecpi.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 00:04:58 +0000
Barry, it was not my hyperbole, but rather, a question to get
clarification of what you said before.

Now I am reading that you think that all guest operators would have
to be classified as "assisted". Do I have it now?

If so, I still don't see it as being the same level of help as
getting packet spots.

73, Richard - K5NA