Re: [CQ-Contest] Russian DX contest

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Russian DX contest
From: "Franki ON5ZO" <on5zo@telenet.be>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 13:38:05 +0100
> good reason to operate.
> Randy, K5ZD

Quote from http://www.rdxc.org/results/2006/report.asp:

----------
In 2010 Russia will host the most remarkable amateur radio event - HF World
Radio Team Championship, WRTC 2010. As many of you may guess, such a famous
contest as RDXC will be included into the list of contests, participants'
selection will be made from. Therefore we hope, RDXC 2007 will get further
activity shot, especially from potential WRTC countries-participants. We are
sure, they will not be sorry to participate in RDXC.