Re: [CQ-Contest] Russian DX contest

To: Guy Molinari <guy_molinari@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Russian DX contest
From: Art RX9TX <rx9tx@qrz.ru>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 19:52:18 +0500
 Hello Guy,

 Wednesday, February 21, 2007 Guy Molinari wrote to cq-contest@contesting.com:

GM>     I'm thinking about trying the Russian DX contest this year.
GM> How is the activity level?   Rates?  I can't say I remember
GM> hearing what the bands are like during this one.   I found the web
GM> site really helpful but I wanted to hear the scoop from this group.

Number of received logs, Russian DX Contest:

2000 - 893 logs,
2001 - 1242 logs,
2002 - 1304 logs,
2003 - 1671 logs,
2004 - 2005 logs,
2005 - 2581 logs
2006 - 2863 logs.

Compare that with

ARRL DX 2006, CW - 2567, SSB - 2259 logs,
CQ WPX 2006, CW - 2227, SSB - 2707 logs,
CQ WWDX 2005, CW - 3881, SSB - 4214 logs.

--
 73...Art RX9TX

 http://rx9tx.qrz.ru

 "In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of
our friends."     (Martin Luther King)