Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC Selection Criteria

To: cq-contest@contesting.com <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC Selection Criteria
From: Art RX9TX <rx9tx@qrz.ru>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 21:09:03 +0500
 Hello ku8e,

kbn> The  problem  is the most of the contests used for scoring are DX
kbn> contests  , which the New England area has a great advantage over
kbn> everyone. I think the W4 area - at least where I am is more equal
kbn> to  W5  than  it  is W1-W3. Even NM can't be that bad of a place.
kbn> Look how well N2IC does in DX contests.

Jeff,  it's  fun that it sounds just like it sounds in russian contest
reflector when the folks start to argue who has the greater advantage,
UA6 over UA3, UA9 over UA0, or UA1 over UA6, so it never ends.

--
 73...Art RX9TX

 http://rx9tx.qrz.ru