Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC Selection Criteria

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC Selection Criteria
From: "ku8e" <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 09:52:47 -0500
Team allocations.
There will be team allocatons by Continents and Areas. All continents
will have number of seats. Both US and Europe will be splitted by 3
ares as it was previously done with some changes in splitting Europe.

Harry,

I hope the commitee might consider splitting the USA into more that three
areas. It is not really fair to put
W4 with the W1/W2/W3 call areas since the propagation is nowhere as good from
W4 then it is in W1-W3.
Maybe consider four regions for the USA :

W1/W2/W3
W4/W5
W6/W7
W8/W9/W0

I also think the USA is deserving of more teams since we are the country with
the most entries in just about every international
contest.

Jeff KU8E