[CQ-Contest] SPOTTING AD NAUSEUM

To: "CQ-Contest@contesting. com" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SPOTTING AD NAUSEUM
From: "Jim Neiger" <n6tj@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 18:35:20 -0800
Reality Show.  Packet and spotting is here to stay.  I believe that ASSISTED
/ NON-ASSISTED should be lumped into one category.  If you think spotting
helps, use it.  At least then the (too many) Assisted Cheaters can then use
it without being dishonest.

All I ask:  IF you want to be a spotter (I cannot imagine why, although I
suppose many get their ego's satisfied by demonstrating their DX-finding
prowess) - then please, please, please GET THE CALL RIGHT 1000% before you
promulgate a busted call.  I hate those things.

Vy 73

Jim Neiger   N6TJ