Re: [CQ-Contest] SPOTTING AD NAUSEUM

To: "CQ-Contest@contesting. com" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SPOTTING AD NAUSEUM
From: "Paul O'Kane" <pokane@ei5di.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 15:28:35 -0000
From: "Jim Neiger" <n6tj@sbcglobal.net>

> Reality Show.  Packet and spotting is here to stay.  I believe
> that ASSISTED / NON-ASSISTED should be lumped into one category.
> If you think spotting  helps, use it.  At least then the (too
> many) Assisted Cheaters can then use it without being dishonest.

Here's a parallel argument - I don't support it either  :-)

Reality Show.  Amplifiers are here to stay.  I believe that
HP/LP/QRP should be lumped into one category.  If you think
power helps, use it.  At least then the (too many) Power
Cheaters can then use it without being dishonest.

73,
Paul EI5DI