Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote Site Contesting Rules

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote Site Contesting Rules
From: "Leigh S. Jones, KR6X" <kr6x@kr6x.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 06:00:10 -0700
As I could easily imagine a high performance 160M beverage antenna sticking
out of the 500 meter circle on each end, I could easily find fault with that
proposed rule.  Two beverages, running in different directions, would be
twice as far out of the circle.  The rules are intended to prevent abuses
like one operator having at his command a superstation on each of three
continents, not to prevent someone from building big receiving antennas...