Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote Site Contesting Rules

To: "Michael Tope" <W4EF@dellroy.com>,"Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>,"CQ-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote Site Contesting Rules
From: "Kelly Taylor" <ve4xt@mts.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 16:34:23 -0500
I see absolutely no reason why Mike's idea can't work.

I also see absolutely no reason why a ham running a KP4 station must be
physically located in KP4 -- so long as he's not running the KP4 station but
passing himself off as a VE4, for instance.

Mike is right on the money when he says urban hams are going to face
increasing restrictions, be it from noise, noisy HOAs, antenna restrictions
or whatever.

This should not become a debate about how to keep those people off the air.

73, kelly
ve4xt

If you forget that contesting is about fun first and foremost, you've
already lost.