Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote Site Contesting Rules

To: "'Tree'" <tree@kkn.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote Site Contesting Rules
From: "W0MU Mike Fatchett" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 16:49:07 -0600
I have not kept up with the entire thread but I would hope that a competitor
would only be allowed to use one remote station.  Maybe this would be
deserving of it's own classification.  I would not care if a ham in
California remoted to an east coast station.  Hopefully that same station
would not be using any equipment that he might have in Cali at the same
time.  Difficult to police.

Mike W0MU