Re: [CQ-Contest] When is a QSO not a QSO?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] When is a QSO not a QSO?
From: "Yuri VE3DZ" <ve3dz@rigexpert.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 20:52:22 -0400
Why? Mostly because the level of cheaters would double, if not triple.
Who's going to monitor / supervise all this stuff and HOW?

I heard people now using remote RX's for pulling out weak DX signals.
I know other people using WSJT in Contests to improve reception...
How are you going to catch them?
"Contesting is becoming the war of the machines". :-)

73 Yuri  VE3DZ