Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R REMOTE CONTESTING

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R REMOTE CONTESTING
From: "Richard Detweiler" <rdetweil@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 10:59:26 -0500
One of the reasons Ham radio is in decline is the face we can't get the kids interested,

We may go to a school and interest them, but as soon as the go home and ask for an antenna,

Well, no way, not in my back yard....

This way we can offer them, through their PC, a way to get on and learn to enjoy the challenges of making a contact through radio,

The QSO is valid, the card is valid. The operator worked for that QSO and Card.

I think the FCC thought that this might reverse a trend and I hope so.

Best wishes,
Rich
K5SF

i'm making a difference.?Make every IM count for the cause of your choice. Join Now. http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0080000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=hmtagline