Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW CW 2007 Result W2/NP3D - I just did not getit.

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW CW 2007 Result W2/NP3D - I just did not getit.
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 20:18:43 -0600
Okay, Paul, we have been listening to your rant for years now. How about
posting
your UBN report to the world, so we can judge for ourselves ?  Anyone can now
download your log at http://cqww.com/cwlogs/n4xm/, so you don't need to post
that.

And, as usual, you are confusing the Cabrillo format of the log submission with
the log adjudication process.

73,
Steve, N2IC