Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW CW 2007 Result W2/NP3D - I just did not getit.

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW CW 2007 Result W2/NP3D - I just did not getit.
From: "Mark Beckwith" <n5ot@n5ot.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 20:17:32 -0500
> Contrary to what others have told you, their
> Cabrillo logging system is defective.

[snip]

[yawn]

To all the high ranking ARRL and CQ people in the entire world who have
given N4XM the courtesy of listening to him talk about all this at least
once:

Don't make the mistake of thinking that he speaks for anyone else but
himself.  I certainly don't agree with him, I don't know anyone who agrees
with him, I don't feel any high level review is necessary, I don't think the
process is broken, etc.  Please spend your limited effort on important
things, the contest experts are already doing a fine job, the results are
better than ever, and are getting better all the time.

Sincerely,

Mark, N5OT