Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R in the CW Sprint

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R in the CW Sprint
From: "Craig Cook" <craig.n7or@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 21:26:08 -0700
I think I see now why every time I try a sprint or NS, nobody ever answers
me. If I CQ, nothing.
If I call while S&P, I get a CQ back in my grill. I remember the time in the
mid 1990s that I broke 100
in a CW sprint. That's laughable to all of you, but that's ok. I used to
have fun in spite of my poor skills.
Now I know that only half of the problem is me / bad station. I honestly
have quit the last 2 tries with ZERO
QSOs. I had not even considered the SO2R equation. I guess it has changed.
100 was more fun than 0.
73, Craig Cook - N7OR in Sandy, OR
"...then that's a shame on you."