Re: [CQ-Contest] SO R or not 2R?

To: "CQ-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SO R or not 2R?
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 17:32:20 -0700
Hi Warren

There is--every week on Thursday night at 0200 and 0230.  From 0200 to 0230
is the slow speed practice, around 20 wpm, and from 0230 to 0300 we let 'er
rip :-).

The NCCC has the Sprint Ladder, which lets you practice and make all those
boo-boo's during the weekly practice and not during the contest.  Plus, it
gives you that contest fix during the week.

CW practice now is on 20, 40 and 80.  Tonight,  there is SSB Sprint practice
at 0230 on 20, 40 and 80.  Frequency is usually around **040.0 on CW, and
14240.0, 7240.0 and 3840.0 on SSB.  73

Tom W7WHY