Re: [CQ-Contest] Public Logs

To: "'CQ-Contest Reflector'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Public Logs
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 11:43:53 +0000
Either require the dxpedition logs be submitted to lotw where they can never
be changed, or penalize them 3 qso's for every busted call in their log!  I
think I'll publish all the logs I have ever made from here and demand the
arrl remove dxcc credit for anyone who has me as their only W!  I'll bet
that creates a big uproar.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net