Re: [CQ-Contest] FW: Getscores.org Changes/Improvements...

To: <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] FW: Getscores.org Changes/Improvements...
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 18:11:45 +0000
Pete, name the top competitor who has stated that they won't post their
score if it contains a band breakdown.  I know it has been discussed, but
has any top scoring station specifically refused to post their score because
it contains a breakdown.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net