Re: [CQ-Contest] Top Ten scores & 3830 postings?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Top Ten scores & 3830 postings?
From: Aldewey@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 16:36:32 EDT
I usually always upload my score to 3830 for another reason - regardless of
the score.  I like the format of the summary that 3830 generates.  When I am
done posting, I cut and paste the summary from 3830 into a message which I post
on our local refllector where we all share our experiences in the contest.  I
know that the logging programs can generate some of these summaries but I have
always stuggled finding a report format that I like as much as the one that
3830 generates.

73,

AL, K0AD

deal here.