Re: [CQ-Contest] Top Ten scores & 3830 postings?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Top Ten scores & 3830 postings?
From: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 15:53:29 -0500 (CDT)
Did I just read that correctly?  We should penalize people 5% of their score
per week, not if they're late, but if they're not early enough?

That, and the strong implication that if someone doesn't post to 3830... a
voluntary and informal web site, mind you... it implies that they're up to no
good?

Sad.  Very sad.  Heaven forbid some poor contester might just be an ornery son
of an SWL, and my simply not want to bother with 3830, or bother to break his
or her neck to get their log in to the contest sponsor significantly ahead of
time.

What's the rush?

73, ron w3wn