Re: [CQ-Contest] Log checking in CQWW

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Log checking in CQWW
From: "Jerry Cahill" <jcahill@tinet.ie>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 01:05:45 +0100
Tonno, you obviously have not yet figured out the ground rules. Stations
outside the US are only there to provide those necessary QSO's. What do you
think would happen if a few stations in the US began submitting logs like
those we compete with? I think everyone on this list knows the answer to
that question.

73's
Jerry
EI6BT