Re: [CQ-Contest] Malicious Interference during SS

To: "cq-contest reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Malicious Interference during SS
From: "Dave Hachadorian" <K6LL@ARRL.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 15:39:52 -0000
From: "Tod -ID" <tod@k0to.us>
To: <KI9A@aol.com>; <rmthorne@suddenlink.net>
Cc: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 6:02 AM

>I had this happen when operating in the vicinity of 14.275
>MHz. The station
> who declared he was hearing splatter
----------------
This year I started SS on 14.272. That lasted for about 10
minutes, and then a station came on and complained that my
POS radio was splattering a net on 14.275. I told him 3 KHz
was more than enough, which caused him to launch into a
tirade laced with epithets, and intense jamming. Last year,
this same guy followed me all around the 20 meter band.
Sounds like the same KZ8O character. I'm glad this thread
came up. I thought it was just me.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ