Re: [CQ-Contest] Malicious Interference during SS

To: "Chris Plumblee" <chris.plumblee@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Malicious Interference during SS
From: nx5m@txcyber.com
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 14:16:59 -0600 (CST)
I guess I will jump in here.
He has given me a headache more times that I care to remember, even in a
casual event such as the Texas QP.
I have tried to avoid this area of 20m but I remember one time last year
where I was followed no matter where I went.
Will flooding the FCC office with emailed recordings do any good?
What if suddenly they are hit with a few hundred emails/recordings?