Re: [CQ-Contest] Malicious Interference during SS

To: "'JE Brown'" <W4LC@fuse.net>, "'David Gilbert'" <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Malicious Interference during SS
From: "JD \"Dan\" Weisenburger" <kw4t@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 20:04:47 -0500
On more than one occasion I have been at field day stations where the
operator complains of "wide" signals.  I tell him to turn off the noise
blanker a gee, magically the wideness disappears. I throw this into the
fray for the benefit of those innocent stations that think our sigs are
too wide.  When they have called me I ask if they can turn off their
noise blanker and check my signal again. 99 and 44 100ths report I am
pure.

73 from Lake Moneysgone,  Dan,  KW4T