Re: [CQ-Contest] Malicious Interference during SS

To: "Richard Thorne" <rmthorne@suddenlink.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Malicious Interference during SS
From: "Jiri Culak" <Jiri.Culak@lwss.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 10:00:41 -0000
Hello Rich

BTW: I suffered in CQ WW exactly the same and it was east coast station
around 14.275
I have seen some spots about other guys complaining and the station
would not give out his callsign either.

73
Jiri M0ITY

Kind regards

Jiri Culak

LWSS Ltd.

13 Robjohns Road

CM1 3AG - Chelmsford

tel. 01245 251 500

jiri@lwss.co.uk

 LWSS Logo

The information contained in this E-mail is confidential and solely for
the intended addressee(s). Unauthorised reproduction, disclosure,
modification, and/or distribution of this email may be unlawful. If you
have received
this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it
from your system.