Re: [CQ-Contest] cqww cw spotting report

To: "'CQ-Contest'" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] cqww cw spotting report
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 11:43:27 +0000
Unfortunately nobody else gets to learn from those silent events.  If no one
learns, someone else is bound to try to repeat that method of cheating.  By
exposing them publicly not only do others learn that those methods are not
allowed, but it also allows peer pressure to be applied in cases that may
not rate a dq.  This has helped stop some who either didn't know what the
rules were, or had misinterpreted them without official action... hopefully
making them better contesters in the future.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net