Re: [CQ-Contest] cqww cw spotting report

To: "'CQ-Contest'" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] cqww cw spotting report
From: "Robert Naumann" <w5ov@w5ov.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 07:33:48 -0600
Hmmm....

So then, this hobby is not supposed to be "self-policing" as I have been led
to believe for the last 35+ years? Since when is peer pressure wrong in this
arena?

Executioner? Please - spare me the drama. He has no power over anyone nor
can what he reports cause anyone to lose points, or to be DQed.

Dave's work is more like an "investigative report" by a highly qualified
correspondent.

K1TTT is doing amateur radio contesting a service and deserves our thanks -
not such misplaced critique. Save the criticism for the cheaters.

Thanks K1TTT! Keep up the good work!

73,

Bob W5OV