Re: [CQ-Contest] cqww cw spotting report

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] cqww cw spotting report
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 20:26:52 -0500
All the more reason to publicize this information.

If someone is faking LZ9A's call on the cluster, as LZ2HM says, the station
ops should be made aware of it ASAP.

It would be a real nasty stunt if a major contest operation should be DQ'd
for entering in a non-assisted category, and only find out after the fact it
was because someone else was posting to the cluster under their call.

Unethical behavior of any sort, especially related to deliberate attempts to
DQ or smear another operator, must not be tolerated.

73