Re: [CQ-Contest] FQP logs, the new robot and Cabrillo

To: "Michael Coslo" <mjc5@psu.edu>, <K1to@aol.com>, "cq contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] FQP logs, the new robot and Cabrillo
From: "Tom Macon" <tmacon@wi.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 23:10:50 -0500
I agree with Mike - don't upset your customers.  The creativity that hams
express in their log files is truly boundless!  Gotta be able to deal with
it.

For fixing files, besides a spreadsheet, there's a lot to be said for a good
text editor.  I use a trusty old Multi-Edit that can move and swap columns.
Notepad++ (free) can also do this.  If all else fails, I use my paper log
entry tool, an Excel app that outputs Cabrillo.

73,
Tom Macon, K9BTQ
VP, Newsletter editor, WIQP paper log enterer, etc.
West Allis RAC