Re: [CQ-Contest] FQP logs, the new robot and Cabrillo

To: Tom Haavisto <kamham69@gmail.com>, David Levine <david@levinecentral.com>, Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] FQP logs, the new robot and Cabrillo
From: Julius Fazekas <phriendly1@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 08:29:53 -0700 (PDT)
Bob,

This is also a problem using eQSL.

It's interesting that LoTW has the option of posting by county, yet the ARRL
doesn't have a county based award.

Yet, eQSL doesn't have the option and CQ accepts confirmations for USACA.

73,

Julius Fazekas
N2WN

Tennessee Contest Group
http://www.k4ro.net/tcg/index.html

Tennessee QSO Party: Sunday, 6 Sept 2009
http://www.tnqp.org/

Elecraft K2/100 #4455
Elecraft K3/100 #366