Re: [CQ-Contest] Station Inspections

To: K0HB <K0HB@ARRL.ORG>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Station Inspections
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 09:10:36 -0500
WOW,

Now what started all this?  And how is it being Paid for? is my first
thoughts?

Secondly is  Who are these people,,  not saying anything bad about
them,  but it seems weird to me that someone that is obviously
interested in contesting, or otherwise they wouldn't be involved at all,
and if they ARE into contesting  why are they not operating instead of
being the station police?

seems really weird to me.

Joe WB9SBD