Re: [CQ-Contest] Who is to blame?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Who is to blame?
From: "Yuri VE3DZ" <ve3dz@rigexpert.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 21:34:38 -0400
Well, in this critical situation, I think what we need is to have more
"live" events, something like WRTC-style ones.
More spectators, leveled playing field... what else do we need to give a
boost to our dying hobby and to attract more younger people?

Come on gyus, rather than building super stations in the Carribean and try
to prove (?) something to somebody, rather than stupidly fight in these
damned reflectors, why don't you just sponsor live event like this? We need
more of them, more often, not just once in 4 years.

73 Yuri  VE3DZ