Re: [CQ-Contest] K4RO on cheating

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] K4RO on cheating
From: kd4d@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 00:53:03 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Doug:

I've been a member of the Potomac Valley Radio Club for years and an officer
for several years as well.  As a club, we have had cheating arise, including a
very
embarrassing situation in Sweepstakes a few years ago.  Some situations have
been
handled quietly;  the Sweepstakes issue was handled publicly.  I am not aware
of
any case where the PVRC officers or our members know of cheating and have not
addressed it.

I do know that the officers of PVRC aren't "looking the other way."  I am proud
be a member of PVRC.

73,

Mark, KD4D (and Vice President, Potomac Valley Radio Club)