Re: [CQ-Contest] the "new" M/S for WPX

To: <kr2q@optimum.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] the "new" M/S for WPX
From: "Alexander Teimurazov" <at@at-communication.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 13:40:28 -0000
        Hi,
 Instead of having groups in all CQ Contest more close we have now more and
more difference
 If that will go that way we will find soon CQ contests completely
difference and propably in WPX SOAB will be like Extreme category in CQ WW
or something like that or otherwise there will be more limitation
 Why not it make it easier for people
             73         Al 4L5A

Subject: [CQ-Contest] the "new" M/S for WPX