Re: [CQ-Contest] the "new" M/S for WPX

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] the "new" M/S for WPX
From: "Kostas Stamatis" <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 07:54:23 +0200
I have not a M/S station with 2 transmitters, etc. My club usually run with
one rig and until recently without amplifier. Is this a reason to reduce the
M/S category to Low power stations with one antenna? I have study many
books, many internet sites, to be able to build a M/S station for our club.
I was needed to understand what is bandpass filters, stubs, etc. Even we had
a disadvantage with the rules as used to be, i believe that the old way will
help us to be better hams.
Just my opinion
73 Kostas SV1DPI