Re: [CQ-Contest] Reasonable expections... was Cheerleaders and the impac

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Reasonable expections... was Cheerleaders and the impact
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 23:09:04 -0500
Well, if that happened, in the first place what you sent in would NOT be
your log. It would be some serious alteration provided by technology gone
haywire. Yes, the op would deserve to know his computer generated something
that was not his log.

As for #2, the obvious would be to record the audio of your entire contest
and then compare the log to the audio later on.
So another scenario comes to mind - suppose you record the audio for the
contest but the computer eats your log? Are you SOL or could you reconstruct
a log from the audio? Assuming you would be creating the same log that your
computer ate.

73, Zack W9SZ
"It could happen to you - it could happen to me - it could happen to each of
us eventually" - Anderson, Bruford, Wakeman and Howe