Re: [CQ-Contest] Reasonable expections... was Cheerleaders and the impac

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Reasonable expections... was Cheerleaders and the impact
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 09:37:03 -0500
I like this one,,

But the general rules for ARRL contests say that "3.2.All callsigns and
exchange information must be sent, received, acknowledged and logged correctly
by each station for a complete QSO."

Now does not an exchange require the station to have their call
someplace in the exchange?

How may time have you sat on a freq for five minutes while some station
is running a giant pileup making 10 Q's a min and not once in 5 minutes
have they said their own call sign.

Should any of those Q's even count?

Joe WB9SBD