Re: [CQ-Contest] Reasonable expections... was Cheerleaders and theimpact

To: Rex Maner <k7qq@netzero.net>, CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Reasonable expections... was Cheerleaders and theimpact
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 10:31:26 -0500
Hi Rex,

I use Audacity to record audio onto my computer from the radio, etc. If you
know exactly when you started the recording, the time index on the waveform
display allows you to place any time in the recording to at least within a
couple seconds.

It's one of the best free programs around. I recorded two hours of
transmissions from KPH during Night of Nights XI the other night. Audacity
said I still had 336 hours of recording time available on the hard drive.
:-)

73, Zack W9SZ