Re: [CQ-Contest] Technology against cheating?

To: 'John Geiger' <aa5jg@fidmail.com>, Jorge Diez - CX6VM <cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Technology against cheating?
From: "Gerry Treas, K8GT" <k8gt@mi.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 22:19:13 -0400
But suppose that I enter as Low Power.  During the contest, I decide to operate
High Power.

I'd have to change it, or just forget about it and not enter, and maybe not
enter many others.

73, Gerry, K8GT

---- Jorge Diez - CX6VM <cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy> wrote:

you are going for a top place in SOAB unassisted? If yes, I don´t think you
will allow a friend call.

But if anyway he call you, just tell him you are unassisted and don´t want
to know where to find a new multiplier

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W