Re: [CQ-Contest] Technology against cheating?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Technology against cheating?
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 11:39:25 -0300
I think will be very good if you declare the category you will choose for a
contest, BEFORE the contest start.
I don´t know if in a website of the Contest Organizer or somewhere else.
It´s very common stations that "change" the submitted category after reading
other scores in 3830 website.

There´s may thinks that are out of control, I don´t know if RDXC
improvements will detect stations QRP and LOW POWER that are using more than
the claimed power. Also stations using more than the legal limit power are
very common.

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W