Re: [CQ-Contest] Fw: [RRDXA] E73M - I have cheated

To: 'Contest Internet' <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Fw: [RRDXA] E73M - I have cheated
From: aleith <aleith@syd.eastlink.ca>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 11:21:53 -0300
My solution to this issue is simple.  I just don't work the big signals if
everything else coming from that area is S-9 or less compared to the 40
over 9 signals I hear from the "big guns".  If enough of us do that in any
contest and the scores of the "big guns" go down as a result, perhaps a
lesson will be learned.  Let your ears do the policing.

73

Al, VE1AL