Re: [CQ-Contest] Two points for intra-NA QSOs in CQWW?

To: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Two points for intra-NA QSOs in CQWW?
From: Maarten van Rossum <pd2r.maarten@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 13:14:17 +0100
Hello Ron and Barry,

If you didn't submit a log, then how are they supposed to know your email
address?
You honestly can't expect them to go through all the logs, and search for
all the email addresses going with all the call signs?
Have you emailed Randy asking if you can participate in the survey as well?

That said, they could have posted a link to the survey on their website but
then again, maybe they have a good reason for not doing that. I honestly
don't know.

Your conclusion that your opinions aren't important seem a little premature
to me.

73, Maarten PD2R

Op zondag 10 maart 2013 schreef Ron Notarius W3WN (wn3vaw@verizon.net) het
volgende: