Re: [CQ-Contest] Two points for intra-NA QSOs in CQWW?

To: "'David Gilbert'" <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Two points for intra-NA QSOs in CQWW?
From: "Ron Notarius W3WN" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 16:46:19 -0400
It wasn't a digital contest.  In fact, it had nothing to do with any contest
at all.

And what I choose to post on forums is my business, and has nothing to do
with mandatory open logs.

If the best argument you can make is effectively a personal attack on me
David, then you must be standing on mighty thin grounds in the first place.

The issue at hand was why, on first appearance, the survey was only sent out
to a select few.  Randy has more than adequately explained what happened.

That I choose to disagree with mandatory open logs is certainly no secret.
Clearly you don't agree with my stance.  Fine.  But that doesn't give you
the right to start making it personal.