Re: [CQ-Contest] Two points for intra-NA QSOs in CQWW?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Two points for intra-NA QSOs in CQWW?
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 11:05:31 -0700

That's a petulant thing to say. How are the organizers supposed to know that you are even still alive if you don't enter a log? They certainly aren't going to bother to look up the email address of everyone whose callsign shows up in the other logs that do get submitted. As far as anyone knows you're a spectator, not a participant.

Dave   AB7E